Delightful fully furnished three bedroom holiday let in former Georgian chapel built around 1750 full of retro charm and character, available with all utilities included and weekly linen change. Fully equipped for a short or long stay.

Enter via a lobby at the front of this prominent building. The private entrance door opens into a hallway and staircase. Downstairs is an open-plan living room, diner and kitchen. 

Large open-plan sitting room and dining room, cozy and cool with stylish interiors and features G Plan furniture, oak flooring, black and white tiles in kitchen and diner.

Staircase leads the first floor accommodation: double bedroom , single bedroom with twin beds, family bathroom with both bath, shower and a smaller room, that could be a fourth bedroom or study, leading up to the master.

Master bedroom benefits from double height roof space and exposed beams from the former chapel - with wardrobes, large sofa bed and air-conditioned.


  • WiFi access
  • Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs welcome
  • Cots available
  • Credit cards accepted