Morgan's Vintage Dance Hall and Coffee Lounge
Morgan's is a vintage style dance hall oozing all the bygone glamour of the 20s onwards.
Our venue is the perfect place to enjoy food and drink in a unique setting where you also have the opportunity to dance or just sit back and soak up the atmosphere.
Our historic building has two floors:
- Our lower ground floor on Marine Drive houses our wood panelled coffee lounge offering delicious cakes, cream teas, fresh food, ice cream and regular storytelling for children.
- Our top floor on the High Street houses our fully licensed bar and dance floor which leads to our large sea view terrace, where you can enjoy stunning views over Margate Sands
Weekly Dance Classes include
• Tuesday, 10am: Tapcatz Tap Dance Class (Jill Rankin)
• Tuesday, 6.30pm: Advanced Lindy Hop (Rocket Rod)
• Tuesday, 7.30pm: Beginners Lindy Hop (Rocket Rod)
• Wednesday, 6.15pm: Ballroom and Latin (Steven Ford)
• Wednesday, 8pm: Salsa and Latin Fusion (Leon Williams a.k.a East Coast Entertains)
• Thursday, 7pm: Level 1 Argentine Tango (Leon Williams a.k.a East Coast Entertains)
• Friday, 6.30pm: Bollywood (Ash Murkherjee & Miguel Suriano Rajaguru)
• Saturday, 5pm, fortnightly: Jive @ 5 (Phil and Ingrid)