Royal Temple Yacht Club
We take great pride in our club, its facilities and the great reputation the Royal Temple Yacht Club has earned over the years for its hospitality.
The Royal Temple Yacht Club was originally founded in 1857 located near to the Temple Steps in the City of London and moved in 1897 to its present location in Ramsgate.
The club is open all year round and visitors are always welcome.
The clubhouse provides excellent facilities for both members and visitors and is now widely used for parties, conferencing and functions. We do accept bookings for weekday business conferences and meetings from non members and can provide full catering facilities upon request.
Our membership continues to increase and we always warmly welcome applications for new members to come and enjoy our excellent facilities and to mix with like minded people.