21 Oct 2017 - 29 Oct 2017
This October sees the return of Get Spooked. Open on every day of half term (21st until 29th), we'll have vintage rides and heaps of entertainment, featuring special Halloween-themed activities for the kids.
From wand-making workshops for the most powerful witches or wizards in all of Kent, to creating monsters with paint and making your own slime, fun-packed and free arts and crafts sessions will keep the little funsters entertained throughout the half term.
Other daily activities for Get Spooked include Halloween Pirate School, Teddy and Betty’s Spooky Adventure show, a ghost hunt, games, dance, learning about and meeting creepy crawlies in the Dreamland Ark and much, much more!
- 12pm and 3pm - Teddy and Betty Show
- 1:30pm - Wizard Battle
- 2pm - Arty Party Crafts
- 4pm - Monster Mash Ball
- The Monstrous Menagerie at the Dreamland Ark
- Are you brave enough challenges
- Go on a ghost hunt - See if you can find Gus and his friends hiding around the park to spell his spooky word
- Nerf Wars - Enter Crank Jacks Lair, lock load and get Nerfed (included with ride wristband)
Free entry, but book wristbands in advance here to take advantage of a reduced price for unlimited rides.