Please be aware the site is within School Grounds
Hatton House as it was originally called was first used as a school back in 1906 when it was taken over by the Ursuline Convent from Boulogne teaching mainly French pupils
In 1937 an assembly hall with classrooms above and a 4 storey building were added
During WWII it was occupied by the WOmen’s Auxiliary Air Force, whilst the pupils were evacuated to Berkshire
Today the site is an academy ‘Ursuline College’, for pupils aged 11 to 19 years.