12th June 2021
Open 12noon to 4pm
Discover and buy hand-crafted jewellery, homewares, clothing, prints and more at Makers Markets live event at Pierremont Hall, Broadstairs
Shop small and shop local at this real life market knowing that you are supporting local independent makers. Be amazed by the talent that surrounds us all.
Makers taking part include or for full list visit www.makersmarkets.org
- Jenny Duff - colourful and joyful table mats, coasters and napkins for Happy Dining
- CJ Artist - beautiful bespoke painted and fused glass products including wall panels, sculptures, hanging ornaments, jewellery, dishes and vessels.
- Molly Pickle Design - original limited edition prints, clothing and homeware environmentally
- Deborah Woodward - contemporary artist working on canvas and watercolours plus a range of handmade products
- Hoy Pottery - stoneware pottery using bright colours and natural tones
- Croc and Maraboo - handmade, sustainable, eco friendly, vintage fabrics, kids, women's clothes, accessories
- The Black Gold Press - original hand printed linocut prints, t-shirts, greetings cards and other sundries.
- Ink Moth - hand pulled screen printed cards, postcards and prints, Cyanotype prints from pressed seaweeds and foliage and pencil case rolls
- Shoreline Ceramics - handmade products designed with the freshness and simplicity of coastal living alongside the timeless appeal of blue and white pottery and the rustic appeal of terracotta clay.
This is an indoor and outdoor event and will follow the current Government Covid guidelines. Please bring a mask and be prepared to maintain social distancing and follow any directions that you are given at the venue.