Know Before You Go Attractions
Our attractions have been working hard to ensure their venues are safe for staff and visitors to enjoy, when they re-open for you to experience again. Please be aware of the new restrictions and rules now in place. To avoid disappointment, attractions may have introduced online pre-bookable tickets, timed visits to manage numbers, changed opening hours and ask you to wear face protection and use sanitisation stations. There is a risk that if you visit without pre-booking, you may not be allowed to enter. Read the latest beach visit advice to help plan your visit.
Look for those venues that have the VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’ mark. The mark has been awarded by VisitEngland to recognise the business has confirmed that they have followed Government and Industry Covid-19 Guidelines. If you have any questions in regard to Covid-security, please contact the business direct.
- Strokes Adventure Golf open weekends and October half term week 10am-5pm (weather permitting)
- Lost Island Adventure Golf open Monday - Thursday 10am-8pm and Friday - Sunday 10am-9pm
- Carl Freedman Gallery open Friday - Sunday 12-6pm. Otherwise by appointment
- Pie Factory Margate (We're Good to Go) open mainly daily 10am-5pm but please check for individual exhibition times
- Margate Caves (We’re Good to Go) open Thursday to Sunday 10am-5pm until 1st November
- Shell Grotto open Wednesday to Sunday 10am-5pm until 1st November
- Ctrl Alt Esc (We're Good To Go) open daily 10am-10pm
- The Escapement open daily 10am -10pm
- Joss Bay Surf School open until 1st November weather permitting
- Kent Surf School open until end of October weather permitting
- Lillyputt Mini Golf weather permitting weekends from October 10am-4.30pm
- Revolution Skatepark open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 10am-10pm, Sunday 10am-8pm and Monday and Thursday 10am-4pm (Only during school and public holidays)
- The Bank Job open daily 10am-8.30pm
- The Palace Cinema reopen from Friday 30th October. Please see website for individual showtimes
- Nice Things Shop & Gallery open Monday and Wednesday 10am - 3pm, Friday and Saturday 10am - 5.30pm and Sunday 12- 4pm
- Petticoat Lane Emporium open Monday - Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday (& Bank Holidays) 10am-4pm
- York Street Gallery open Tuesday to Saturday 10.30am - 4pm, Sunday 11am - 4pm or by appointment outside of opening hours
- Rotten Ramsgate Tours (We're Good to Go) Fridays at 7pm
- Ramsgate Tunnels (We're Good to Go) open October - March Monday and Tuesday 11am, 1pm and Wednesday to Sunday 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- St Augustine's and Pugin Visitor Centre - Church open daily 11.30am-1pm and Visitor Centre 1-3pm except Friday and Sunday
- Pegwell Bay Nature Reserve open daily 9am - dusk
- Rascal Bay Mini Golf open daily 9am-9pm
- Quex Adventure Golf (We're Good to Go) open October - December Weekdays 11am -3pm, Weekends and School holidays 10am – 6pm
- Quex Paintballing open weekends
- Stonelees Golf Centre (We're Good to Go) open daily 8am-8pm
- Carlton Cinema, Westgate-on-Sea. Please see website for individual showtimes
Grab a Coastal Explorer Pack, for family fun making a sundial, exploring the rockpools and identifying the marine life that lives amongst our waves.
Hire a bike (or bring your own) and cycle along the 32 mile (51.4km) Viking Coastal Trail, much of which is along traffic free promenades (also excellent for walking) with stunning sea views. If that's too much break it down into smaller sections
Closed for 2020 - Dreamland (except for events), Crampton Tower Museum, The Micro Museum, Dickens House Museum, Monkton Nature Reserve and RAF Manston History Museum.