Flash not installed! - If you are seeing this message you do not have Flash 8 installed, installing Flash will enable you to view rich web content including animations and let you make the most out of the Visit Kent website.
43.5km (27 miles) but take your pick of any part of it!
Mostly flat with a few short sharp hills, two thirds of the route is off road, ideal for family outings.
Viking Coastal Trail/National Route 15 and suitable for novices
Railway stations en route:
Minster*, Ramsgate*, Dumpton Park*, Broadstairs, Margate*, Westgate* and Birchington*
*route is signposted from station
For details on how to get here, click here
Six shorter themed mini-routes to explore:
- The Six Churches - 15.25km (9.5 miles)
- History, Art and Architecture - 7km (4.5 miles)
- Historic Broadstairs - 5km (3.25 miles)
- The Path of St. Augustine - 7km (4.5 miles)
- Smugglers' Haunts - 6km (3.5 miles)
- Beaches and Bays - 8.5km (5.25 miles) optional extension to this ride from Minnis Bay to Reculver 6.25km (3.75 miles)