From Pina Colada, Margarita and Cosmopolitan to Purple Haze and Cherry Collins, there's a huge range of cocktails and venues to try out across Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate. Make your choice, sit back and sip away a refreshing cocktail with stunning sunset views or in art deco surroundings
- Clockwork Cocktail Company a Steampunk/Neo-Victorian styled cocktail bar in the heart of Margate.
- Elsewhere Bar, record store nad music venue in the heart of Margate
- Mariachi Margate Margate’s first tequila and mezcal cocktail bar
- Sands Hotel from the Terrace Balcony to the Champagne Bar pick your perfect cocktail spot
- The Glass Jar with an extensive cocktail list plus stunning views across Margate Main Sands
- Three Marine Drive Indie Cocktail Bar with beach and sunset views.
- Wildes newly opened cocktail bar in Margate Old Town with range of coffee based cocktails
- Reign Bar enjoy art-deco surroundings in the centre of Broadstairs
- The Counting House Bar transformed former bank branch into a chic, modern and dramatic venue.
- The Funicular Coffee House located on Viking Bay beach, what better location could you ask for to enjoy cocktails
- The Sea Lounge offering a selection of delicious mouth watering cocktails
- Arch Bar lounge bar within Ramsgate’s harbour with views of the boats and yachts not much detail on facebook
- Coco Latino vibrant Latino cafe and bar with views of Ramsgate harbour
- Enoteca Bar cool relaxed cafe bar on Ramsgate seafront
- Ravensgate Arms enjoy a range of seasonal homemade cocktails
- Royal Harbour Brasserie located at the end of Ramsgate pier with stunning views of the town
- Zest Cafe and Cocktail Bar zesty cafe bar located in Ramsgate town serving fragrant cocktails
- Ginger’s Bar Chilled out lounge bar