From Pina Coladas, Margaritas and Cosmopolitans to the Purple Hazes and Cherry Collins - there's a huge range of cocktails and venues to try out across Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate. Make your choice, sit back and sip a refreshing cocktail in plush art deco surroundings, or alfresco with stunning sunset views...
- Clockwork Cocktail Company: a Steampunk/Neo-Victorian styled cocktail bar in the heart of Margate
- Mariachi Margate: Margate’s first tequila and mezcal cocktail bar
- Daisy: neighbourhood cocktail bar and restaurant overlooking Cliftonville's seafront, serving substantial bar snacks, small dinners and delicious drinks
- The Glass Jar: an extensive cocktail list plus stunning views across Margate Main Sands
- Little Swift: Drinks worthy of a Margate sunset, with one of the best views of Margate's Main Sands
- Wildes: cocktail bar in Margate's Old Town with range of coffee-based cocktails, and brunches
- Arch Bar: lounge bar overlooking Ramsgate’s harbour with views of the boats and yachts
- Coco Latino: vibrant Latino cafe and bar with views of Ramsgate harbour
- Enoteca Bar: cool relaxed cafe bar on Ramsgate seafront
- Royal Harbour Brasserie: located at the end of Ramsgate's Harbour Arm, with stunning views of the coast and town
- Eats 'N' Beats Bar & Kitchen: cocktail & cafe/bar located in the former Ravensgate pub, with weekly live music
- Seabird: all-day cafe/vinyl bar serving coffees, snacks, wines & cocktails, located on Ramsgate's arty Addington St.