A local museum containing a wealth of information about the village's long history, with over 200 lever-arch files full of photos, pictures, maps, objects of interest and text.
The maps date from 1414 to the present day and cover the whole parish, as well as individual sites in greater detail.
The Museum is fully accessible.
The nearest accessible parking and toilets are at Alpha Road (CT7 9EG), approximately 300 metres from the Museum.
Museum is open for browsing throughout Library Hours. Archives are open for research Mondays (except Bank Holidays), Thursdays, and Saturdays 9.30am until 12.30pm.