Cliftonville Farmers' Market
* Please note the market is suspended until further notice
Cliftonville Farmers' Market was established in 2001 by the Cliftonville Residents Association and is run entirely by volunteers.
The Market has been voted: 'Best Farmers' Market in Kent' 2006, 2007 and 2008 by Produced in Kent, BBC Radio Kent & Kent Life.
We are dedicated to promoting good quality food at fair prices. Our producers sell meat, specialty pies, seasonal fruit and vegetable, cheese, bread, eggs, cakes, fudge, honey, chocolates, preserves, wild game, juices, plants, fair trade coffee and more
Takes place on the last Sunday of the month except December when on Sunday before Christmas
- Cliftonville Residents Association Winners Pride in Thanet Tourism Award 'Volunteer of the Year' 2015
- Winner Pride in Thanet Tourism Award 'Team of the Year 2014'
- Highly Commended Pride in Thanet Tourism Award 'Volunteer of the Year 2013'
- Kent Life Food and Drink Award Winner - Farmers' Market of the Year 2019
Last Sunday of every month (Except December) 10am - 1pm
26th January 2020
23rd February 2020
29th March 2020
26th April 2020
31st May 2020
28th June 2020
26th July 2020
30th August 2020
27th September 2020
25th October 2020
29th November 2020
20th December 2020 (Christmas Market)
Free car parking
Locally produced food