Cliftonville Farmers' Market
* Please wear a face mask & check with organisers re: Covid-19 restrictions *
Cliftonville Farmers' Market was established in 2001 by the Cliftonville Residents Association and is run entirely by volunteers.
The Market has been voted: 'Best Farmers' Market in Kent' 2006, 2007 and 2008 by Produced in Kent, BBC Radio Kent & Kent Life.
We are dedicated to promoting good quality food at fair prices. Our producers sell meat, specialty pies, seasonal fruit and vegetable, cheese, bread, eggs, cakes, fudge, honey, chocolates, preserves, wild game, juices, plants, fair trade coffee and more
Takes place on the last Sunday of the month except December when on Sunday before Christmas
- Cliftonville Residents Association Winners Pride in Thanet Tourism Award 'Volunteer of the Year' 2015
- Winner Pride in Thanet Tourism Award 'Team of the Year 2014'
- Highly Commended Pride in Thanet Tourism Award 'Volunteer of the Year 2013'
- Kent Life Food and Drink Award Winner - Farmers' Market of the Year 2019
Last Sunday of every month (Except December) 10am - 1pm
25th April 2021
30th May 2021
27th June 2021
25th July 2021
29th August 2021
26th September 2021
31st October 2021
28th November 2021
19th December 2021 (Christmas Market)
Free car parking
Locally produced food