Margate Cemetery opened in 1856. It is a place to reflect upon those who have helped make our towns and villages, those who have fallen in the service of their country and those of local or national interest
The cemetery is on Manston Road just past the crematorium entrance. Limited parking is available on the outside road and within the adjacent Crematorium
The Crematorium Grounds, St John's Cemetery and Remembrance Chapel are open to the public daily from 9am- 6pm (March to September) and 9am- 5pm (October to February) and until 4pm at weekends, Bank or General Holidays.