St Augustine's Golf Club
St Augustine's Golf Club is a private members club that prides itself on having the reputation of being a very warm and welcoming club to both guests and visitors alike. Situated in the Pegwell Bay area of The Isle of Thanet the Club was established in 1908.
The 18 hole Golf Course is reasonably flat with tight challenging holes and having six par three's requires a degree of accuracy to score well. Par for the course is 69 and the standard scratch score is 66 from the white tees and 65 from the yellow tees with an overall length of 5,254 yards.
The Club takes its name from the natural fresh water well to the left of the 17th fairway recorded on maps as St Augustine's Well and possibly from an Oak Tree no longer in existence which was known as St Augustine's Oak
Open all year, daily from 8am (except Christmas Day)
Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs welcome
Restaurant / cafe / tea shop / catering facilities